Located in Archamps, near Geneva, our facilities are dedicated exclusively to the training and support of hand and wrist surgeons.
Throughout the year, we offer a dedicated training programme for Touch® and Motec® prosthesis
These are complete training courses combining the discovery of the surgical technique and practice on specimens.
- 2 rooms for practical work
- 1 room for theorical presentation
- 1 reception and break room
- 4 retransmission screens allowing interactions and exchanges between laboratories and theorical room.
The + of our training courses
- One anatomical specimen per attendee
- An international network of expert surgeons
- Dedicated laboratories for practical courses